Ask Etsy to Take Down Schooner Creek Farm's Store
Schooner Creek Farm’s proprietors have been using the business’ Etsy site to fund their cause. On the site, they sell merchandise with their store logo, which features a Nazi rune, in direct violation of Etsy’s policies. It also directs visitors to SCFarm’s website, where they have links to white nationalist propaganda and information about their “Constitutional Defense Fund.” We are asking the public to help bring this issue to Etsy’s attention.
How to report
- You must be signed into an Etsy account to report a store.
- Go to the SCF Etsy store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SchoonerCreekFarm
- Scroll down & click on “Report this store to Etsy” (left-hand side on your browser).
- Select “They sell items that don’t meet Etsy’s policies” followed by “prohibited users or prohibited materials.”
- Create your own statement or use ours:
This Etsy store, which belongs to Sarah Dye of Schooner Creek Farm, a white nationalist social media personality, violates your terms and conditions. Ms. Dye is a member of the American Identity Movement (formerly Identity Evropa) who has been deplatformed by a number of major companies including GoFundMe and Paypal.
- Schooner Creek Farm is a recognizable symbol of white nationalism in many Neo-Nazis circles.
- SCF’s Etsy store contains SCF’s branding merchandise only. All of their products feature the store’s logo, which contains a well-known Hate symbol.
- Dye has advertised her Etsy store on a number of white nationalist podcasts, and in a recent appearance, the host describes how to use Etsy to donate funds to one of Dye’s white nationalist causes, her “Constitutional Defense Fund.”
Please refer to No Space For Hate’s letter to your organization or contact NSFHResearch@protonmail.com for more information.
Etsy Prohibited Items (visited on February 20, 2021):
The following items are not allowed on Etsy:
- Items that support or commemorate current or historical hate groups, including propaganda or collectibles. Examples of hate groups include Nazi or Neo-Nazi groups, Ku Klux Klan (KKK) groups, white supremacist groups, misogynist groups, or groups that advocate anti-gay, anti-immigrant, or Holocaust denial agendas.
- Items that contain racial slurs or derogatory terms in reference to protected groups.